The King County Adult Services Division is planning the 2023 Veterans, Seniors and Human Services Levy (VSHSL) Summit! The VSHSL Summit will be held the first week of May, date still TBD. This is an exciting opportunity for community partners to gather together, share experiences, engage in new trainings, and make connections to build a community that extends beyond the summit.
Interested in presenting at the 2023 VSHSL Summit? We invite VSHSL-contracted providers to submit proposals to present at this year’s summit. We are looking to spotlight informative speakers who will motivate attendees and foster a sense of purpose, community, and growth within the VSHSL community. VSHSL summit presenters have an opportunity to highlight their organization’s work with other VSHSL providers and move the human services industry forward. We are seeking VSHSL providers from across King County that are interested in aligning their topic and approach with the following objectives:
- Develop knowledge and contacts across the VSHSL network to spark partnership, innovation, and shared awareness of services;
- Build community and a sense of belonging amongst all VSHSL providers;
- Celebrate accomplishments of the 2018-2023 VSHSL; and
- Reflect community-led and community-informed practices that recognize and address the disparities that exist in our communities.
Questions: Contact Taylor Gaston at email@example.com.
- Submission Process Closes: January 27, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time
- Notification of accepted proposals: late February 2023
- Finalize presentation topic description and submit to King County: March 2023
- 2023 VSHSL Summit: May 2023
For more information and to apply visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VSHSLCALLFORSUBMISSIONS
Stay tuned in the coming months for more information about the 2023 VSHSL Summit, including save the date and networking fairs.
You must be logged in to post a comment.