King County is excited to host our upcoming annual Behavioral Health Legislative Forum, which will be held in person once again!
We hope you’ll join us on Monday, November 20, 2023, from 6:00 – 8:30pm at Seattle Center Exhibition Hall. The event is free and open to everyone.
The forum will include:
- Remarks from King County Executive Dow Constantine.
- King County’s proposed behavioral health legislative priorities for 2024.
- Stories from people in recovery.
- Opportunities to connect with legislators and county councilmembers before the program.
- Perspectives and priorities of legislators and county councilmembers.
- Legendary pre-event hosted by our partner King County Recovery Coalition. (Details coming soon!)
We’re looking forward to once again joining in person with our partners, provider agencies, legislators, advocates, and community members! Click here to reserve your spot and register now!